ELIZABETH A. MARTIN, CWC, PRESIDENT, ELIZABETH A. MARTIN AND ASSOCIATES, INC.
With 16 years of experience and a great deal of passion, Elizabeth Martin provides coaching and training services to individuals who are ready to take control in their career future and their well-being.
Elizabeth’s career direction program is designed to move clients forward at all stages of their career, including high school and college students who are at least 18 years old.
Elizabeth is certified to administer the following career and leadership assessments.
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator
- Strong Interest Inventory
- EQI 360-Emotional Intelligence 360 assessment
- EQi 2.0 Emotional Intelligence assessment
- ABLE- 360 Assessment of Leader Effectiveness
- Career Orientation Placement and Evaluation Survey
- ARSENAL - stress management and stress resilience assessment.
Elizabeth has also provided executive coaching for clients throughout the United States and across the globe.
For more details regarding Elizabeth A. Martin and Associates’ programs, professional history, and expertise, please visit www.eamartin.com. She can be reached at 404-210-7801 or email@example.com.