Licensure Exam Prep
March 19 @ 9:00 am - 3:30 pm
An event every day that begins at 9:00 am, repeating until March 20, 2021
Prepare for SUCCESS! is designed for professional social workers preparing for the national exams developed by the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB). These exams are required for social work licensure at all levels.
Prepare for SUCCESS! has proven success, with over 90% of participants passing on their first attempt after taking the course. Atlanta Center for Wellness provides experienced faculty with backgrounds in academic and clinical settings, who benefitted from this course as well.
NEW VIRTUAL FORMAT!
- Graduate students who are preparing for the national Social Work Licensure exams (ASWB).
- MSWs who would like to become licensed for greater professional opportunities (LMSW).
- Licensed social workers who would like to obtain clinical licensure (LCSW).
- 2 days of high-quality instruction
- Prepare for SUCCESS! workbook, including a 170-question practice exam with explanations
- Additional handouts/resources
- Private Facebook group with study cohorts
- 90% pass rate on the 1st attempt
- 10 National Social Work CEs, approved by Commonwealth Seminars