*Sunday and evening appointments available
EPHRAT LIPTON, ACSW, LCSW, BCD, CEDS
MANAGING & FOUNDING PARTNER
Ephrat L. Lipton, ACSW, LCSW, BCD, CEDS, is a board certified therapist and Certified Eating Disorder Specialist, as well as a Certified Enneagram Applications Professional. For over 25 years, Ephrat has worked with individuals, couples and families to address mental and behavioral health conditions, including mood, anxiety and eating disorders. She has served in two acute care inpatient facilities, which included the role of clinical director for 10 years, as well as in partial and intensive outpatient programs for eating disorders, depression, anxiety disorders and co-occurring disorders.
Ephrat has also been owner of a private practice specializing in eating disorders since 1996. In June 2017, she co-founded Atlanta Center for Wellness — a collaborative, integrative, mental health outpatient practice. She works with a treatment team of psychiatrists, registered dietitians and other psychotherapists all specializing in mood disorders, anxiety disorders, eating disorders, trauma, and life transitions. Ephrat has presented for many conferences and schools, and for multiple organizations on the topics of eating disorders, family therapy and codependency.
Ephrat also maintains collaborative relationships with many providers, physicians and treatment centers in the metro Atlanta area, as well as nationwide. She has facilitated an eating disorder family support group (FED®) for over 20 years, and believes family involvement, support and education are crucial to successful treatment outcomes.
HEAL THE HEALER
Individual, Couples, Family and Group Therapy for:
- Individual psychotherapy
- Group psychotherapy
- Family/conjoint/couples therapy
- FBT (Family-Based Treatment) coaching for eating disorders
- Assessment, diagnosis, treatment contracts & treatment planning
- Includes referrals for higher levels of care and coordinating an aftercare plan upon the individual's return home
- FED (Family & Friends of those with Eating Disorders) - A FREE community support group for family members and friends whose loved one struggles with, or is in recovery from, an eating disorder and related disorders.
- Group meets weekly and is open to the community.
- Call (404) 202-0932 for more information.