Dear Clients and Colleagues,
On behalf of Atlanta Center for Wellness (AC4W), we hope this letter finds you and your loved ones in good health. There’s no doubt our community has experienced hardship over the pandemic years. By now, many of us have returned to some sort of normalcy and routine. As such, we wanted to make you aware of AC4W’s updated policies and practices to ensure the safety of everyone who walks through our doors.
Physical and mental wellness have always been a top priority at our practice. We follow recommendations and guidelines made by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). This allows us to maintain infection control and provide the safest environment possible for our clients and staff members. In accordance with the CDC, our current policy is as follows:
- If you are experiencing any symptoms related to Coronavirus or any potentially contagious illness, please notify your provider immediately. They can accommodate your needs virtually.
- Masks are recommended but optional for every person entering the office, including both adult and children’s waiting rooms.
- Clients may decide to wait in their car before sessions and enter the practice using the side door of our office suite. Please let your provider know if you are interested in this option.
- The use of masks during sessions will be discussed on an individual basis with your provider.
- Our team continuously disinfects all areas of use several times per day, every day.
- Hand sanitizer will be easily accessible throughout the office.
Thank you for your cooperation to ensure Atlanta Center for Wellness remains a safe, healthy space for clients and staff. We value your trust and loyalty, and we look forward to seeing you at the office!
Atlanta Center for Wellness